Re: FREE Vouchers

Posted By:
Date:

> http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/printable-vouchers.html?bi=fbgroup&oi=100226&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=prezzoplc.co.uk&utm_term=100226#p100226
>
> Hi All, here is a lovely offer, just copy the above into your address bar,
> it entitles you to... Exclusive £10 Menu - Starter or Dessert, Main
> Course and a Drink Only £10 at Prezzo
>
> Bargain eh? So easy to use to. At www.vouchercodes.co.uk just type the
> place [shop/hotel/etc] you are going to use, tesco, argos, travelodge etc
> and grab yourself a real bargain!!!! Take care xxx

Thanks Sharon. May I just say, be aware when using a voucher in Prezzo in Didcot, the quality of the food and the customer service drops dramatically.

We have been to Prezzo four times. The first time was without a voucher and we loved the food and the waiter was great.
The second time, with a voucher, the food was not the same quality (we ordered bruschetta both times and they did not compare!) and we had lipstick on the glasses which we had to point out to the waitress who was very rude to us.
Then the third time, without a voucher, the food and customer service was back up to the standard we'd received the first time we went. Great food and an excellent, friendly waitress.
Funnily enough, the last time we went, with a voucher, we had a horrible evening, burnt cold food and the waitress practically dropped our plates on the table and never asked if everything was ok with our meals.

I have actually written a letter to Prezzo head office regarding this and received a reply to say they would pass my complaint on to the Manager at Didcot. Whether they actually did that, I don't know.

So, just be aware that if you use a voucher, you might not have the best evening, even though the vouchers are a great bargin.

Messages In This Thread