HELP NEED ADVICE AND POSSIBLE VOLUNTEERS

Posted By:
Date:

Please post: is there anyone out there that could possibly offer ideally free support and advice of building a business (particular field is children's entertainment) according to family and a few friends it's actually a really good idea, please no negativity on this post , I've great ideas and need volunteers too for various roles (you would need to be over 18) and yes I'm looking into the now DBS checks previously known as CRB and yes I have started to look at public liability insurance , is there anyone interested, possibly thinking of a website too but again knowledge of web development would be great, anyone able to help with marketing and research (obviously I'm doing research myself too) obviously no contact in person until after lockdown , and all safety measures will be met to Gov guidance, I have a couple of my friends who are VERY interested in the idea so if anyone is interested or would like to be part of a group chat then please pop your name down below and I will message you myself , any help or interest would be very appreciated , I am actually rather excited about the idea, again anyone interested would also need to have a DBS previously known as CRB check that is clear, thanks all, hope everyone staying safe and well, Thankyou for reading, please no negativity or nastiness! X

Messages In This Thread