Re: WJ Parking . Charge ticket

Posted By:
Date:

hello
Just a quick message to inform you that we have been victims of w.j.parking like everyone else. In our case our ticket had blown off the dash on to the seat, this was due to wife experimenting with childrens car seats outside Hapitot in Exeter, Devon. My wife had parked right outside the shop and purchased a valid ticket, over the course of the next 45 to 50 minutes my wife and shop owner tried and fitted numerous childrens car seats. When my wife had finished she walked out to her car to find a parking fine, had the car parking attendant looked a little harder he would have notice it was actually on the seat. This particular carpark does not issue sticky back tickets, so when my wife had opened and shut the back and front doors on numerous occasions it's no wonder this had happened. We are writeing to w.j.parking but will probably fall on deaf ears, but fingers cross eh! We had also notice another ticket had been issued on neighbouring car, this was due to the ticket being upside down in which the attendant was seen taking photographic evidence. The whole system seems to be proper wrong and something or somebody needs to be addressed and get it sorted.

Andrew Stephens

Messages In This Thread